Sagacity Consulting assists public and private, big and small organisations to solve complex problems.
We focus on:
- organisational development - diagnosis, design, re-structuring and change management
- enterprise planning - strategic and business planning, policy development, research and analytics, performance evaluation and improvement
- effective governance - governance design and strategy, risk management, provision of governance infrastructure and governance assurance
- portfolio management - professional portfolio, program and project planning, execution and assurance
- facilitation and consultation - expert group facilitation and stakeholder and community consultation
- human capital - alignment of workplace behaviour, clarification of expectations through clear policies and procedures, human resource development and effective human resource management infrastructure.
Every business is unique and so are their problems and opportunities. We provide an independent view and help you achieve more.
Sagacity's consulting staff, in conjunction with its network of associated consultants, have expertise in the following areas:
- corporate integration and strategy
- business analysis, systems design, and development
- system implementation
- client service delivery
- human resource management
- financial and management accounting
- international trade
- organisational feasibility studies
- project management
- group facilitation
- community consultation
- mediation and dispute management
- reviews and evaluations
- public sector organisational change
- stakeholder relations
- corporate communication and marketing.