Facilitation and Consultation
Building consensus, resolving conflicts or planning the future through expert group facilitation and stakeholder and community consultation are more easily achieved with Sagacity Consulting’s expert team. We are able to assist clients with:
Professional group facilitation services to:
- build teams
- improve alignment in operations
- break down barriers to effectiveness
- develop plans (strategic, business and operational).
Stakeholder and community consultation services to:
- develop inclusiveness in communities
- sound out community opinions
- identify common interests for stakeholders
- develop community and stakeholder engagement
- provide proactive and unbiased advice on the design and execution of community and stakeholder consultation
- provide independent, strategic advice on conflict management.
Relevant projects we have undertaken include:
- Orchestrating a major community consultation process for a State education and training agency in a regional centre. Our consultant facilitated around 25 small and large meetings with special interest groups and the community to identify opportunities and concerns around years 11 and 12 schooling in the town. Our consultant overcame significant cynicism, even anger, in the community about the consultation so that, in the end, people believed the consultation was genuine and that a thorough record of their views had been made and honestly represented to the Departments and Ministers.
- Facilitating a community consultation with the Reference Group and the constructing authority over the development period for the Boggo Road Urban Village.
- Conducting a planning workshop focussed on youth development for the Community Development Department of a State-wide police citizens youth organisation.
- Designing and running a Regional Service Delivery Planning Workshop for a State environment and resource management agency.
- Meeting and consulting with the community around the expansion of the Queensland Health Scientific Sciences Complex.