Enterprise Planning and Performance
Creating the future through strategic and business planning, policy development, research, analytics, performance improvement and adept procurement are fundamental to Sagacity Consulting’s expertise. We are able to assist clients with:
Strategic and business planning
- Scenario analysis
- Strategic planning
- Identification of strategic imperatives
- Business planning
- Operational planning
- Strategy formulation
- Execution planning.
Policy development and review
- Comparative analysis of policy approaches
- Literature reviews
- Futures policy
- Consultative policy forums and think tanks
- Evidence based policy development
- Policy – intended and unintended consequence review
- Policy to legislation transformation.
Business research and analytics
- Statistical analysis
- PESTLE analysis
- SWOT analysis
- Feasibility and business case development.
Business performance measurement, review and improvement
- Setting measures, key performance indicators and targets
- Organisational and business benchmarks
- Performance reviews
- Program evaluation
- Operational improvement identification and strategy
- Accountability and responsibility mapping.
- Value for money procurement
- Strategic approaches to sourcing and procurement capability reviews
- Collaborative procurement and arrangement management
- Procurement processes including category and supplier management
- Embedding sustainability into procurement.
Relevant projects we have undertaken include:
- Leading strategic planning for a major national entertainment group of companies. Our consultants worked with the group on the analytics and PESTLE analysis that would underpin the planning, and then developed the vision, values, goals and strategic imperatives with the Board Chair and senior executives in a workshop environment. A program management approach to the strategic improvement projects was embedded.
- Providing policy support to an industry skills training agency by assisting with a submission to a Government taskforce on the overall arrangements for the provision of skills and training in the State.
- Facilitating strategy workshops with the Board of the leading supplier of affordable housing in Queensland.
- Conducting annual strategic planning workshops for Boards and senior management of not for profit and statutory authorities.
- Leading several strategic/structural planning workshops for the CMC (and previously the CJC). Our consultant worked with the Chair, Commissioners and senior staff of the Commission to develop the Commission's plans.
Developing the strategic framework and then conducting a strategic planning workshop for the Directors of a mid-tier, city based, future focussed accounting firm.